Welcome to the 2010 updates of Baby Cheapskate’s “Toys That Get Played With” lists. The twelve toys on this list are here for one reason and one reason alone – because kids love them and continue to play with them long after the holiday decor is boxed up.
There’s no one toy that every kid likes, but the 12 toys on the list have proven track records. Hundreds of Baby Cheapskate readers have responded to more than half a dozen polls posted thrice yearly over the course of three years about which holiday toys their kids are still playing with. I’ve pored through the responses to compile this list. Each toy is linked to its listing on Amazon so that you can learn more about it.
Most Loved Toys for Toddlers 25 months to 36 months:
- Mega Bloks, Duplo, other building sets
- Trains / Train Table
- Musical Instruments
- Play Kitchen / Pretend Food
- Little People Sets
- Art Supplies (crayons, Play Doh, etc.)
- Doll House: FP My First Dollhouse, FP Loving Family Grand Doll House
- FP Doodle Pro
- Doll (Corolle, etc.)
- Simple Jigsaw Puzzles, other puzzles
- Toys That Get Played With 2010: 6 to 12 months
- Toys That Get Played With 2010: 13 to 24 months
- Early Shopper’s Guide to Holiday Shopping: 10 Tips to Help You Save Big
- See more Black Friday | Holiday Shopping posts
Coming later this week: More Toys that Get Played with lists:
- 3 to 4 years
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.