Welcome to the 2010 updates of Baby Cheapskate’s “Toys That Get Played With” lists. The twelve toys on this list are here for one reason and one reason alone – because kids love them and continue to play with them long after the holiday decor is boxed up.
There’s no one toy that every kid likes, but the 12 toys on the list have proven track records. Hundreds of Baby Cheapskate readers have responded to more than half a dozen polls posted thrice yearly over the course of three years about which holiday toys their kids are still playing with. I’ve pored through the responses to compile this list. Each toy is linked to its listing on Amazon so that you can learn more about it.
Most Loved Toys for Preschoolers 3 to 4 years old:
- LeapFrog Tag Jr., Tag Reader
- Play Doh, other Art Supplies
- Imaginext Play Sets
- Hot Wheels Cars, Sets
- Duplo / Lego
- Fisher-Price Trio
- Dress Up Clothes, Costumes
- Trains / Train Table
- Musical Instruments
- Floor Jigsaw Puzzles
- Play Kitchen
- Toys That Get Played With 2010: 6 to 12 months
- Toys That Get Played With 2010: 13 to 24 months
- Toys That Get Played With 2010: 25 to 36 months
- Early Shopper’s Guide to Holiday Shopping: 10 Tips to Help You Save Big
- See more Black Friday | Holiday Shopping posts
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.