Bought Enfamil from 2005 to 2010? You’ll Want to Read This

If you bought Enfamil LIPIL formula between October 13, 2005 and March 31, 2010, you may be entitled to up to $12 or two free cans of formula. It seems Enfamil got in trouble for saying it was the only formula with DHA and ARA. I took a look at the claim form, and it doesn’t seem to require receipts. Just a sworn statement.

More info, and the claim form, here.

Comments

1. C says:

That claim website is very poorly designed – the confirmation page doesn’t even print correctly!

2. Thanks for the heads up!

3. Elsa says:

thanks. I was not aware of this suit. I bought this formula for both my kids from 2007-2008 & then again from 2009-2010.

4. Mia says:

WOW! Thanks for the heads up on this…we were spending over $500 on Enfamil LIPIL with Iron Formula A MONTH when my son was lil (thru his almost 2nd birthday!)!!!!

5. Lindsey P. says:

Thanks for this. Expecting a new baby in a few weeks, and while I’m hoping to breastfeed, I will take a couple cans of formula just in case! Worst case, I donate them to another mom. 🙂

6. Angel Downey says:

Oh Jesus! People need to lighten up!! Just because it said it was the only formula with DHA & ARA, doesn’t mean the formula isn’t any good!! BOO, to people who just want free stuff on behalf of a company. =/

I’m an avid enfamil formula & I LOVE it. My DD was breastfed until she weaned herself, & that’s the only formula I found that she would actually drink.

ughh…people should be ashamed of themselves. =/

7. Jus says:

I know that parents choice from walmart filed a claim too as they also claimed store brands were bad for babies