Labor Day Sales
This info is based on last years’ sales and a few great rumors. Here’s what I really hope to see:
- Kohl‘s Labor Day Sale: Look for 15% off site wide. In the past we’ve seen Kohl’s do 50% off baby gear during this sale.
- Macy‘s: Save 15% with shopping pass. Last year this sale started 9/1.
- REI‘s Labor Day sale is on with 15% off BOB strollers (ends 9/5)
- Toys R Us / Babies R Us Labor Day Sale (Labor Day Weekend): Price cuts on bikes and other outdoor toys, clearance clothing and shoes, and more. Online and in-store
- Crazy8.com Labor Day Sale: Up to 50% off.
- Gymboree‘s Circle of Friends sale is September 1 through 5. Enjoy 30% off site and store-wide.
- Gymboree Labor Day & Baby Sale: Up to 50% off. Rumor has it this will run September 7 through 18.
- The Children’s Place (Labor Day Weekend). Fall items on sale along with their $5 Days promotion.
- Bumkins Labor Day Sale: Bibs, AIO diapers and more
- GroVia had a Labor Day sale last year with 25% off site wide. It started on Labor Day. Watch their Facebook page for an announcement.
- Gap Labor Day Sale: Expect a 25% off coupon for Labor Day Weekend.
- Old Navy Labor Day Sale(Labor Day weekend): Last year ON offered 20% off purchase of $100 or more. Meh.
- Carters.com (Labor Day weekend): Save an extra 20%
- JC Penney: 20% to 50% off all baby and maternity stuff (possible)
Baby Sales and Other September Sales
- Target Baby Sale: Past bargains have included savings on Medela breast pumps and store brand diapers and formula. Last year I told you about this sale on September 6.
- Old Navy Baby and Maternity Sale (lasts about 10 days). Up to 40% off. Last year I told you about this sale on September 10.
- Extra 30% off clearance at The Children’s Place Fall Sale. Changes to extra 50% off at the end of the month.
- Last year Old Navy did a “Surprise Sale” on 8/17 with up to 30% off.
- We often see deals on Fisher Price toys mid-month
- Target had a BOGO 50% off shoe sale after mid-month last year
Halloween: Have you noticed that all the online retailers have their Halloween costumes up? Are you wondering if you should buy now? The answer is no. Expect discounting on Halloween costumes to begin around the first of October. It will start at 25% to 30% off and increase weekly.
- Consignment sales continues. Garage sales pick up as the weather cools off.
Can you confirm any of these sales? Do you know of any more great sales in September? Let us know in the comments.