EcoMom CEO offers Apology, Thanks and $20 off $50 or More

EcoMom co-founder and CEO Jody wants everyone to know the company is sorry about how everything went down over the holidays. Check out his video message here.

In it, he offers a coupon for $20 off a $50 purchase of  eco-friendly toys, baby gear, bath products and more at his store. Use coupon code JODY at EcoMom.com by the end of March. Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more and $5.95 for orders under that.

Comments

1. Lisa says:

Just tried to use this code JODY and it says it’s not valid.

2. Sarah says:

I had trouble too but I found out, you have to be a registered user (can’t check out as a “guest”) so once I did that it was fine for me!

3. Wendy says:

I am very disappointed with them. I sent emails and never got a response. I have a voucher to use but after that no business from me!

4. I was actually impressed with how they handled the problems. Has it been perfect? No. But they have done the best they can and I appreciate it. I hate the coupon, though, because it is just tempting me to buy more :)

5. Jmh says:

What did they do?

6. mamak says:

This is a good deal so I will give them another shot! :) Nothing I ordered from them for Christmas actually made it to my house in time as was promised when I initially ordered. I understand that they did try to rectify the situation, but I think there was some seriously poor planning upfront that caused the situation. Still, everyone does deserve a second chance and they do carry nice products.

7. Kristin says:

This is an awesome deal! My husband and I placed an order. The grandparents did too! We were all about to use the coupon code to purchase many items for a discounted price. You do have to REGISTER in order to use the coupon code. Hopefully our items will arrive within the next week.