Welcome to Part 2 of the TDFDOW where we give you the best in-store diaper deals of the week. Check out Part 1 where you’ll find the best online diaper deals.
- Huggies Jumbo Packs are 2/$20 at CVS this week and you’ll get $10 ExtraCare Bucks when you spend $25. If you’re looking for Huggies Goodnites, you can use (2) of the $2/1 Goodnites printable coupon and the $2/1 Huggies coupon from the 4/15 SmartSource. That’s like paying .15 ea. for size 3 if we treat the ECB’s like cash — a stockupportunity!
- Huggies Big Packs are $19.79 each at Target and you’ll get a $5 gift card when you buy two. Use (2) $2/1 Huggies coupon from the 4/15 SmartSource. That’s like paying .21 ea. for size 3 LMs if we treat the gift card like cash — a stockupportunity!
- Huggies Little Mover and Little Snugglers boxes are $19.99 at Walgreens. Use the $2/1 Huggies coupon from the 4/15 SmartSource and pay .25 ea. for size 3 LMs.
- Pampers Super Packs are $24.99 at RiteAid this week. Use a $1.50/1 Pampers printable coupon and you’ll pay .25 ea. for size 3 Cruisers.
- Pampers Super Packs are $24.99 at Walgreens this week. Use a $1.50/1 Pampers printable coupon and you’ll pay .25 ea. for size 3 Cruisers.
Store Brand Diapers
- Walgreens brand diapers are BOGO 50% off this week.
Formula and Baby Food
- You can print a $3.25/2 Good Start printable coupon from the Coupon Network here.
- There are Up&Up brand and Good Start formula coupons available on Target’s coupon site here.
Coupons and Rebates
- Get coupons and offers from Johnson’s Baby here.
- Sign-up for the Luvs Network here and you’ll receive a variety of coupons in the mail.
- PullUps Printable: $2 off Pull Ups (registration required) – Print one per month.
- Print a $1 coupon for GoodNites here (requires registration)
- Get Seventh Generation coupons by joining their reward program here.
- Get Beechnut coupons when you sign up for their newsletter.
- Find more printable baby coupons at the Coupon Network here.
So what are the best diaper and formula deals in your town? Is there a great deal we didn’t catch? Let us know!