Walmart’s Black Friday ad has been released (leaked?). The sale starts on Thanksgiving at 8 pm.
A few highlights, with the Toys that Get Played With lists in mind:
- Barbie or Hot Wheels Power Wheels Jeep: $89
- Hot Wheels Loop and Jump Stunt Track Set: $25
- Lego Creative or Duplo Building Set: $15
- Mini Lalaloopsie Tree House: $20 (went as low as $32.28 at Amazon during last year’s holiday season)
- Barbie 2-Story Beach House: $20
- Disney Princess Doll: $5
- Little Tikes Dirt Digger: $10
- Imaginext Space Shuttle: $20
- Little People Racin’ Ramps Garage: $20
- Mega Bloks Build and Learn Table: $20 (went as low as $30 at Amazon during last year’s holiday season)
- Little Tikes Gourmet Prep n Serve Kitchen: $50
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Farm: $40
- Fisher-Price Big Action Construction Site with Remote Control: $25 (went as low as $30 at Amazon during last year’s holiday season)
What do you think? Anything to get excited about? I like the prices on the Imaginext Space Shuttle, Build and Learn Table and Learning Farm, especially. I can’t wait to see how other stores counter. We should see more ads released or leaked within the next few days.
See the ad scan at BlackFriday.com.
- Target Black Friday Ad Toy Picks
- BC’s Toys that Get Played With Lists
- Buy-it-Now prices (toys and baby gear)
- All Black Friday 2012 posts
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.