Looking for deals on kid and baby clothes for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? You’ll find them, all right. This weekend is one of the best times all year to find deals on outerwear and winter accessories, for example.
Here are some highlights from what we know already:
Old Navy (in store)
- $5 fleece half-zip shirts (this is a yearly favorite of mine). (Doorbuster: Midnight to 4 am)
- $15 sherpa hoodies (Doorbuster: 8 am to noon Friday)
- 50% off all outerwear
- $10 toddler and kids’ jeans
- $4 boys’ and girls’ long-sleeved basic tees
- $8 Jingle Jammies
Online: 30% off with code TURKEYDAY Thursday only.
- Up to 60% off online, plus 20% off with code GAPGIFT Thursday only.
Kmart (in store)
- BOGO FREE footwear
- 40% off kid and baby clothes
- 50% off outerwear and cold-weather accessories
Kohl’s (in store)
- 60% off Carters blanket sleepers (Earlybird)
- 60% off all winter sleepwear for kids (Earlybird)
- 60% off all outerwear (Earlybird)
- 60% off all Jumping Beans apparel (Earlybird)
- 60% off Carters and OshKosh play wear for kids (Earlybird)
- 60% off toddlers’ and kids’ sweaters (Earlybird)
- It looks like Tea Collection will continue its tradition of offering $15 dresses, $10 boys tops, and $15 boys pants on Black Friday weekend.
- 20% off with coupon code ME through 11/26.
- Take 30% off when you shop through this link through 11/27. Free shipping and returns.
- Extra 30% off sale shoes and boots with coupon code YAMS
- 50% off Robeez, slippers and boots. 30% off sneakers.
- 30% off with no coupon code needed
- 30% off with code BH2012HP plus free shipping on all orders. We saw 30% off in store as well. In stores, too with no code or coupon neeeded.
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.