If it’s baby gear you’re after, Black Friday ads are sadly bereft of deals for you, for the most part. There are a few exceptions, though. Take a look:
At Toys R Us / Babies R Us:
- Fisher-Price Saver High Chair in Tan Circles: $27.49
- Motorola Digital Video Monitor with 1.8″ Color LCD Screen: $69.99
- Baby Trend Expedition SX Jogging Stroller: $79.99
- Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 High Chair: $119.99
- Fisher-Price Twirlin Whirlin Entertainer: $49.99
Keep an eye on Amazon prices for these items on Black Friday as well. Amazon often price-matches BRU and TRU.
Speaking of Amazon, don’t miss the baby department Lightning Deals this week.
AlbeeBaby’s got some great deals today. You can read about them here.
Ecomom’s also running a “Green Friday” sale this week. Get the details here.
ErgoBaby will have 25% off at their website from Black Friday until Monday. No code needed.
Expect to see more deals online starting on Black Friday as Baby stuff-only stores like Diapers.com and Albee Baby.com get in on the BF shopping madness. Last year Diapers.com offered deals on gDiapers gPants, Halo sleepsacks, and Britax strollers and BOB strollers, for example.
We’ll see LOTS more baby gear deals online come Cyber Monday.
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.