Thanks again to Christy at must-read site AllThingsTarget.com for contributing this weekly rundown of the best baby and kid-related deals at Target. Check back next Tuesday for a new one.
There are some good sale prices worth mentioning this week:
- The majority of the holiday clothing for infants and toddlers is 20%.
- Kids (size 4 and up) Plush Sleep Pants are prices at only $5 this week (reg $8.99).
Here are some new items I spotted on clearance this week.
Please keep in mind that clearance prices will vary by location, but this should give you a general idea of what you may find on clearance at your store.
- Some infant/toddler coats were marked down to 30% off.
- I spotted a ton of pajama sets for girls also marked down to 30% off, priced at only $6.98.
- There were toddler character pajama gift sets marked down to 50% off, they were priced at $7.48.
Toys & Games
Target has made some price cuts on some classic board games, both Chutes & Ladders and Candy Land are priced at only $4.89 (reg $9.99).
I also noticed a fairly big price cut on the Fisher-Price Kid Tough Doodler, it is only $12.99 (reg $18.99).
This week at Target.com I found some great items for the nursery marked down to 50% off. Here are a few of the deals:
- Sumersault Flowerburst Blanket $9.98 (reg $19.99)
- Simply Shabby Chic Baby Scallop Rose 3 Piece Crib Set $49.98 (reg $99.99)
- Sumersault Mobile – Geo Boy $17.48 (reg $34.99)
Keep up with deals at Target on Facebook, too! Follow All Things Target.
See this week’s Top Diaper and Formula Deals of the Week post for more deals at Target.