Thanks again to Christy at must-read site AllThingsTarget.com for contributing this weekly rundown of the best baby and kid-related deals at Target. Check back next Tuesday for a new one.
There are some good sale prices worth mentioning this week:
- The majority of the holiday clothing for infants and toddlers is 20%.
- Kids (size 4 and up) Plush Sleep Pants are prices at only $5 this week (reg $8.99).
Here are some new items I spotted on clearance this week.
Please keep in mind that clearance prices will vary by location, but this should give you a general idea of what you may find on clearance at your store.
- Some infant/toddler coats were marked down to 30% off.
- I spotted a ton of pajama sets for girls also marked down to 30% off, priced at only $6.98.
- There were toddler character pajama gift sets marked down to 50% off, they were priced at $7.48.
Toys & Games
Target has made some price cuts on some classic board games, both Chutes & Ladders and Candy Land are priced at only $4.89 (reg $9.99).
I also noticed a fairly big price cut on the Fisher-Price Kid Tough Doodler, it is only $12.99 (reg $18.99).
This week at Target.com I found some great items for the nursery marked down to 50% off. Here are a few of the deals:
- Sumersault Flowerburst Blanket $9.98 (reg $19.99)
- Simply Shabby Chic Baby Scallop Rose 3 Piece Crib Set $49.98 (reg $99.99)
- Sumersault Mobile – Geo Boy $17.48 (reg $34.99)
Keep up with deals at Target on Facebook, too! Follow All Things Target.
See this week’s Top Diaper and Formula Deals of the Week post for more deals at Target.
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.