Yesterday I asked BC Facebook Fans to give me their nominations for “Best Baby Product of 2012.”
Over 150 fans responded Here are the ten baby products that made fans’ lives easier this year. I’ve linked to each product at Amazon so that you can find out more about it.
Top 10 Baby Products of 2012
Items are listed roughly in order of popularity. I’m also including Buy-It-Now prices this year.
“Buy It Now” prices are what I consider “very good” prices on the item. They’re the best sale prices you can expect to find fairly regularly, based on records of previous sales. Don’t confuse these with the “lowest price ever” price. You may be able to beat this price if you happen onto a unusually great sale.
- Fisher-Price Rock n Play Sleeper (Buy-it-Now price: $42). Currently at lowest price ever at Amazon (38% off).
- Nosefrieda The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator (Buy-it-Now price: $13.50)
- Ergobaby Original Carrier (Buy-it-Now price: $95)
- Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddles (Buy-it-Now price: $9 per blanket)
- Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller (Buy-it-Now price: $249.99–difficult to find current models on sale)
- Moby Wrap (Buy-it-Now price: $35.)
- Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor (Buy-it-Now price: $83)
- Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo (Buy-it-Now price: $72)
- Summer Infant Video monitor (Best View Digital Video Monitor (BIN Price = $145) or Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor (BIN Price = $180)
Runners up include Halo SleepSack Swaddles (BIN = $17), Woombie (BIN = $27), Snugabunny Cradle n Swing (BIN = $120), My Brest Friend Pillow (BIN = $30), BOB Revolution SE stroller (BIN = $316), and the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller (BIN = $621).
If you take a look at the 2010 and 2011 lists of top products, you’ll see that this year’s list features some repeat performers as well as some new items.
What would you add to the list?