clearance sales are in full effect today. Check out this big list of deals for kids:
Note: some of these deals and coupon codes are good today only.
- Free shipping on all orders today at The Children’s Place (Use code MERRY30HP). Print this coupon for in-store use.
- Up to 50% off online at OldNavy.com (priced as marked). Up to 75% off in stores.
- Take 30% off sale styles today at Gap.com with coupon code GAPSALE. Gap has up to 60% off in stores online right now.
- Everything at Crazy8.com was $12.99 and under.
- Up to 60% at the Hanna Andersson Twice a Year sale.
- Up to 80% off at 77kids.com and 77Kids stores. $5 flat-rate shipping online.
- Up to 60% during LLBean‘s Winter Clearance sale. Free shipping.
- Store-wide clearance sale at Macys.com. Take an extra 15% off with coupon code JOY. See site for exclusions.
- Nordstrom offers up to 50% off during their Winter Savings sale.
- Kohls.com offers 15% off with code CHEERS or 20% off $100 or more with code CELEBRATE through Jan. 1.
- Target‘s After Christmas sale is on. Save on toys, clothes and more.
- Save up to 60% off clothing right now at Babies R Us during their clearance sale.
- Save up to 40% at Disney’s Twice Upon a Year Sale.
- All previously reduced items are now $12.99 and under at Gymboree.com.
- Save up to 50% at MiniBoden.com
- “Ginormous clearance sale” at Osh Kosh with prices starting at $4.99. Extra 20% off clearance.
- Up to 70% off baby items at Carters.com during their year-end baby sale.
- BabyLegs.com just kicked off their clearance sale. Save 75% when you spend $75 or more with code WINTER75OFF through 12/31.
- Save 20% to 50% on baby clothes and shoes at Diapers.com.
- Walmart’s Winter Clearance Sale is already on, too.
- Save up to 50% during Stride Rite‘s clearance sale.
- Zappos, which hardly ever runs a sale, is running a clearance one now. Save on shoes, clothing and more.
- Shoes.com offers an extra 25% off clearance (use code 25OFF) and extra 15% off everything else.
- See Kai Run offers 50% off boots.
- 6pm.com‘s running a “Get What You Really Wanted Sale” through 12/28.
- Up to 50% off at the Piperlime.com Tag Sale.
- Save up to 60% at Croocs.com‘s End of the Season Clearance sale. Take an extra 25% off new markdowns with code SAVE through 12/31..
- Don’t see your favorite store on the list above? Try Googling “winter clearance” plus your favorite store to pull up posts about last years sales. Check the dates in the posts to see when you can expect the sale to start.
- Make a list of items you’re interested in purchasing. Take a look around at stores and become familiar with items you’re interested in buying. You might even bookmark the items. I like to buy all my son’s winter clothing for next year between now and March, including next year’s winter coat, fleece sweaters, hats and gloves, winter pjs, and jeans. I try to buy when they’re 40% off or more.
- Before you buy, be sure to Google the name of the store plus “coupon” to see what’s out there in the way of discounts and free shipping codes.
- Remember that winter clearance sales happen at kiddie consignment stores, too. Call your local stores to see when theirs are.
- Keep track of what you buy. I box up my winter clearance bargains, label the outside of the box with what’s in there, and pop the box in the top of my son’s closet. As fall approaches, I’ll take it down and go through it to remind myself of what I have before I buy anything else.
Looking forward to any others? Know of any sales or tips I missed? Let us know in the comments!
Count on Baby Cheapskate to keep you posted as more winter clearance sales go live.