Welcome to Part 2 of the TDFDOW where we give you the best in-store diaper deals of the week! Check out Part 1, where you’ll find the best online diaper deals. And you’ll find the latest in-store wipes deals here.
- Pampers super packs are 24.99 at CVS. Use the $2 off coupon from the P&G 12/30. You’ll get $10 back in ExtraCare Bucks when you spend $30 in qualifying product. So, buy two & use two coupons, then you’ll pay 17.99 per pack .187 ea. for size 3 Cruisers. A stockupportunity!
- Huggies jumbos are 9.49 at CVS. You’ll get $1 in ExtraCare bucks with purchase. Use $1.50 off from coupons.com found here. You’ll pay 6.99 per pack or .194 ea. per size 3 LM. A stockupportunity!
- Huggies pull-up jumbos are 9.49 with $1 in ExtraCare Bucks received upon purchase. Use the $2 coupon from the Huggies pull-up website (link found below in coupon section). You’ll pay .249 ea. for size 2T/3T.
- Luvs big pack diapers are $16.97 at HEB. That’s like paying .157 ea. for size 3. A stockupportunity!
- Pampers jumbos are 9.49 at Brookshires. Use the $2 off coupon from the P&G 12/30. You’ll pay .208 ea. for size 3 Cruisers.
- Huggies big packs are 19.99 at Publix. Use $1.50 off from coupons.com found here. You’ll pay .256 ea. for size 3 LM.
- Huggies giant packs are 34.99 at Target. Use $1.50 off from coupons.com found here. You’ll pay .246 ea. for size 3 Cruisers.
- Pampers giant packs are 34.99 at Target. Use the $2 off coupon from the P&G 12/30. You’ll pay .242 ea. for size 3 LM.
- Huggies super pack snug n dry are 22.94 at Wal-Mart. Use $1.50 off from coupons.com found here. You’ll pay .218 ea. for size 3 Snug n Dry.
- Huggies pull-ups potty starter kit (includes more than just pull-ups!) is 19.47. You’ll pay .389 ea. for size 2T/3T.
- Pampers jumbos are 11.99 or 2/$20 at Walgreens. Buy two and use two of the $2 off coupon from the P&G 12/30. You’ll pay .22 ea. for size 3 Cruisers.
- Luvs family packs are 15.99 at RiteAid. You’ll pay .166 ea. for size 3. A stockupportunity!
- CVS brand diapers are buy one, get one 50% off.
- Kroger Comfort’s diapers are 5.99 per jumbo. You’ll pay .166 ea. for size 3. A stockupportunity!
- Walgreens diapers are 16.99. You’ll pay .176 ea. for size 3. A stockupportunity!
- Walgreens pull-ups are 16.99. You’ll pay .285 ea for size 2T/3T.
Formula & Baby Food
- HEB Proactive or Advantage formulas are $13.27.
- Gerber 2nd baby foods are 10/$10 at Publix.
- Enfamil and Similac formulas are 24.99 at Target. Buy 3, get a $10 gift card back with purchase. You’ll pay 21.65 per formula.
- Parent’s Choice premium formula is $13.27 at Wal-Mart.
- Enfamil Premium or Gentlease formula is 34.98 at Wal-Mart.
- Similac formula is 24.99 at Walgreens.
Coupons and Rebates
- Sign up for Target’s new mobile baby coupons. Just text BABY4 to 827438 to receive the new Target store coupons.
- Sign up for the Coupon Network and save up to $10 on Gerber SmoothStart powder formula 22 oz. or larger here.
- Get coupons and offers from Johnson’s Baby here.
- Sign-up for the Luvs Network here and you’ll receive a variety of coupons in the mail.
- PullUps Printable: $2 off Pull Ups (registration required) – Print one per month.
- Print a $1 coupon for GoodNites here (requires registration)
- Get Seventh Generation coupons by joining their reward program here.
- Get Beechnut coupons when you sign up for their newsletter.
- Find more printable baby coupons at the Coupon Network hereand on Coupons.com here.
So what are the best diaper and formula deals in your town? Let us know what you find! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the RSS feed, follow BC on Twitter, or fan BC on Facebook to get the scoop on all the deals!
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.