To say that Winter Clearance sales are still going strong is a bit of an understatement. Take a look at this huge list of current sales:
- The Red Balloon semi-annual sale is on at Gymboree.com. Save up to 70%
- All items are $12.99 at Crazy8.com.
- Save up to 50% at MiniBoden.com.
- Up to 70% at the Hanna Andersson Twice a Year sale.
- Tea Collection‘s semi-annual sale is on. Save up to 40%.
- Polarn O. Pyret‘s running at 30% to 50% off sale.
- DisneyStore.com‘s Twice Yearly Sale is still on with up to 50% off.
- “Ginormous clearance sale” at Osh Kosh with prices starting at $4.99.
- Up to 70% off baby items at Carters.com during their year-end baby sale.
- 40% off already reduced girls’ clothing at Justice with code 744 for a total of up to 75% off.
- Up to 80% off at 77kids.com.
- Up to 60% during LLBean‘s Winter Clearance sale. Free shipping.
- Save 20% to 50% on baby clothes and shoes at Diapers.com.
- Store-wide clearance sale at Macys.com.
- Save up to 50% Nordstrom during their Winter Clearance event. Free shipping and free returns.
- Walmart’s Winter Clearance Sale is already on, too.
- Up to 75% off at The Children’s Place during their Monster Sale (priced as marked). Save an extra 20% right now with code P4K713.
- Kohls.com has marked lots of their winter clearance stuff 60% to 80% off. Take an extra 15% off with code YEAR or 20% off $100 with code NEW.
- Zappos, which hardly ever runs a sale, is running a clearance one now. Save on shoes, clothing and more.
- Save up to 50% during Stride Rite‘s clearance sale.
- Shoes are 50% off at Livie & Luca right now, too. Discount shown in cart. All sales final.
- Amazon’s running a clearance sale with up to 60% off Pediped, Robeez, Primigi, See Kai Run, Stride Rite and more.
Sales I still hope to see
- Robeez.com has been known to run a sale with up to 50% off during the second week of January.
- Shoes.com released both an extra 20% off clearance and extra 25% off clearance coupon last year in January (in that order).
- ShoeSteal.com usually takes up to 75% off kids’ shoes during the third week of January. They’ll probably offer a coupon code to go along with it.
- Pediped.com‘s Purchase for a Purpose sale usually starts at the end of week 1. Save up to 50%.
- See Kai Run had a 50% off boot sale during week one last year.
- Don’t see your favorite store on the list above? Try Googling “winter clearance” plus your favorite store to pull up posts about last years sales. Check the dates in the posts to see when you can expect the sale to start.
- Before the sales start, make a list of items you’re interested in purchasing. Take a look around at stores and become familiar with items you’re interested in buying. You might even bookmark the items. I like to buy all my son’s winter clothing for next year between now and March, including next year’s winter coat, fleece sweaters, hats and gloves, winter pjs, and jeans. I try to buy when they’re 40% off or more.
- Before you buy, be sure to Google the name of the store plus “coupon” to see what’s out there in the way of discounts and free shipping codes.
- Remember that winter clearance sales happen at kiddie consignment stores, too. Call your local stores to see when theirs are.
- Keep track of what you buy. I box up my winter clearance bargains, label the outside of the box with what’s in there, and pop the box in the top of my son’s closet. As fall approaches, I’ll take it down and go through it to remind myself of what I have before I buy anything else.
Looking forward to any others? Know of any sales or tips I missed? Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.