10 More Hot Deals from the Amazon Mom Appreciation Event

In case you missed it (where have you been?!?), Amazon Mom members with Prime get 20% off over 1,000 baby department items through February 1 with code BABY2013. Many of the included items are already on sale, too.

If you join Amazon Mom during the promo, you can still take advantage. You’ll just need to wait 24 hours for the promo code to become active. You’ll find complete promo details here.

Here are 10 more deals from the sale. This time, the focus is on items that are already a good value.

Bumkins 3 Pack Waterproof SuperBib in “Girl” (already 18% off): $10.47 after coupon

Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Diaper Bag in black (already 23% off): $35.90 after coupon

Skip Hop Versa Diaper Bag in black (already 20% off): $44.80 after coupon

Contours Lite Stroller in Tangerine (great ratings–already 35% off): $52 after coupon

Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller in Spark (grat ratings–already 18% off): $118.38 after coupon (lowest price ever by Amazon)

Skip Hop Complete Sheet, Treetop Friends (already 11% off): $17.06 after coupon (lowest price ever by Amazon.

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Changing Pad Cover (already 16% off): $17.53 after coupon (lowest price ever by Amazon)

HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket in Pink, Micro-Fleece, medium (already 24% off): $15.22 after coupon (lowest price in about a year by Amazon)

aden + anais Terry Hooded Towel and Muslin Washcloth Set in Hide and Sea (already 20% off): $20.37 after coupon

Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap Diaper Cover (several colors): From $9.83 after coupon.

And here’s an updated list of deals from previous posts that are still available. As always with Amazon, prices are subject to change.

Comments

1. Erin says:

Some of the items listed previously – like the Safety 1st onBoard 35 seat in Orion Blue – no longer shows up as eligible for the promotion. I had in it my cart days ago and the promotion worked, but it no longer does. I contacted Amazon and they’re giving me the discount, but implied I read the promotion wrong. I don’t see how, since it’s still being sold by Amazon. But just a head’s up, they seem to be changing what’s eligible.

2. Amy says:

Out of curiosity, are you all paying $79/year for your Amazon Mom account? I let my 3 month trial expire because I didn’t think I would save enough on diapers to offset the annual fee. Obviously, this sale is another way to offset that cost. I’m just curious if others out there believe it’s worth the $79?

• Justi Thomas says:

Yes, but we buy tons of household and grocery items on amazon as well. If you think you will save $7.00 a month buying on amazon, and with the cost of gas it doesn’t take long then it pays for itself.

3. Ms. C says:

The Countours Lite Stroller is not coming up as eligible for me.

4. Jennifer Pappal says:

I’m arguing with Amazon right now because both the Baby Jogger City Mini Double and GT double were part of the sale for the first few days and are now excluded. So far, I have been given the “run-around” about getting one with the discount. Still arguing…….

5. Lisa says:

Amazon did honor the initial inclusion of the Baby Jogger strollers in the promotion. I had to call and explain the situation. They had me place the order and then credited me back $100. They were really nice about it! Glad I called – that’s a big savings!! I tried to also take advantage of the 20% off strollers and accessories wyb a stroller but they said no to that.