I’ve updated this post with new BIN prices for 2013. I switched out a few strollers in favor of some that are more popular now and linked to the strollers at Amazon so that you can find out more and view current prices.Enjoy!
How do you know when it’s time to pull the trigger on a stroller purchase? I’ve analyzed sale prices on ten of the most popular strollers under $150 to find the “Buy It Now” prices.
These “Buy It Now” prices are what I consider “very good” prices on the item. They’re the best sale prices you can expect to find fairly regularly, based on records of previous sales. Don’t confuse these with the “lowest price ever” price. You can beat this price if you happen onto a unusually great sale.
- Chicco Keyfit Caddy Stroller Frame: List Price: $100 | Buy Price: $90
- Kolcraft Contours Lite in Tangerine: List Price: $100 | Buy Price: $65.
- The First Years Jet in City Chic: List Price: $55| Buy Price: $37
- The First Years Ignite in Red Stripe: List Price: $80| Buy Price: $54
- Graco FastAction Fold LX in Orlando: List Price: $140 | Buy Price: $119
- Inglesina Swift: List Price: $130 | Buy Price: $129
- UPPAbaby G-Lite: List Price: $150 | Buy Price: $119.
- Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller in React: List Price: $80 | Buy Price: $50
- Graco RoomFor2 Stand and Ride Stroller in Metropolis: List Price: $140 | Buy Price: $124.
- Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller: List Price: $150 | Buy Price: $130
Note: The Baby Jogger City Micro has a list price above $150, so it’s not included here. It’s a good choice at this price point, and we have seen deals as low as $99 on it.