I’ve updated this post with new BIN prices for 2013. I switched out a few strollers in favor of some that are more popular now and linked to the strollers at Amazon so that you can find out more and view current prices.Enjoy!
How do you know when it’s time to pull the trigger on a stroller purchase? I’ve analyzed sale prices on ten of the most popular double and tandem strollers to find the “Buy It Now” prices.
These “Buy It Now” prices are what I consider “very good” prices on the item. They’re the best sale prices you can expect to find fairly regularly, based on records of previous sales. Don’t confuse these with the “lowest price ever” price. You can beat this price if you happen onto a unusually great sale.
- Kolcraft Contours Optima Tandem, Hudson; List Price: $300 | Buy Price: $272
- Chicco Cortina Together Double, Fuego; List Price: $330 | Buy Price: $260
- InStep Safari Swivel Wheel Double Jogger: List Price: $180 | Buy Price: $150.
- Britax B-Agile Double, Black: List Price: $450 | Buy Price: $333
- Graco Duoglider Classic Connect, Dragonfly: List Price: $140 | Buy Price: $119
- Schwinn Turismo Swivel Double Jogger: List Price: $280 | Buy Price: $203.
- Graco Twin IPO, Platinum: List Price: $220 | Buy Price: $160
- Phil & Teds C7KIT Classic with Doubles Kit: List Price: $450 | Buy Price: $400
- BOB Revolution SE Duallie, Orange: List Price: $660 | Buy Price: $480.
- Baby Jogger 2012 City Mini Double: List Price: $450 (MAP Pricing–hard to find current model on sale)| Buy Price: $450