FREE Simple Wishes Hands-Free Pumping Bra [Just Pay Shipping]

Screen shot 2013-12-27 at 11.20.03 AMCheck out this cool freebie:

Simple Wishes is giving away Special Edition Hands-Free Pumping Bras. Use code HFHDEC at checkout.

Screen shot 2013-12-27 at 11.00.08 AM

Shipping will run you $7.95. Expiration date unknown.

Comments

1. Maggie says:

Shipping to Canada is about $21. Still a deal.

2. celina says:

The code didnt work for me

3. Laura says:

Worked for me today (12/31). It will allow you to apply the discount to 2 bras in your shopping bag.

4. Josie says:

I just used the code and it worked for me! It worked for 2 bras, and all I had to pay was $7.95 in shipping. I’m expecting twins in mid-March, and will be returning to work when the babies are about 3 months old. I’m sure I’ll wear them out! Ha! Thanks for posting this deal.

5. amber says:

This code works for each bra you order so order up for baby showers! Wish I had caught that before my order went through! 🙂

6. Carol says:

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive your order. I ordered one for my daughter on the 29th and was hoping it would be here soon. Wish I had seen that you could order 2 with one shipping costs!!! Thanks for any information that you can give me.

7. Mindy Ellis says:

I ordered mine around the same time as you did Carol. I received an e-mail that stated they did not expect the orders that they did. It said all orders would be shipped by 1-17-14. I ordered 2 and it only cost me $12.

8. Michelle Stockler says:

Just tried today 3/10/14 says code is invalid….no other explaination. Just fyi for others wanting offer.