Since 2005, Baby Cheapskate has helped parents save big bucks on baby stuff. We share coupon codes, give the scoop on the best sales and deals on baby gear, clothing, toys, etc., and offer parents practical advice for saving money. Updated about 20 times per week.
I am also the author of the book The Baby Cheapskate Guide to Bargains (2012, NAL).
Baby Cheapskate has been featured in Parents Magazine, MSN MoneyCentral, The Wall Street Journal‘s TheStreet.com, U.S. News and World Reports‘ Alpha Consumer blog, Babble.com, and elsewhere.
- Baby Cheapskate readers are primary audience: Female, 18-34 years old, college educated, with kids.
- Page views per month: over 400,000 and growing. Unique visitors per month: more than 300,000.
- Large social media presence: more than 74,000 Facebook Fans, more than 6,700 Twitter Followers, and more than 4,500 Pinterest followers.
- Google Page Rank of 4 (as of 2/26/2013)
125 x 125 static ad:
2013 rate:$14/day [Blue section (right). Maximum of three ads in this section.]
- Advertisers will also be mentioned in a monthly “Thank You Sponsors” post during the last week of the month. We’ll also share your link with Facebook fans and Twitter followers at that time.
- Your ad’s clickthroughs are tracked via bit.ly.
- 1 week minimum. 10% discount with a two-week (or longer) placement
- Payable via PayPal.
- All ads are subject to editorial approval. Baby Cheapskate does not accept ads of a political or religious nature.
- Baby Cheapskate does not accept sponsored posts or text links, or publish product reviews.
- For information on ads of other sizes: Please contact the publisher.
Ready to reserve your ad space? Contact us! [babycheapskate at gmail]
Interested in getting the word out about your company or organization by sponsoring a giveaway on BabyCheapskate.com? Here’s what you need to know:
Types of giveaways offered:
- One-day giveaways (Saturdays): $100 fee.
- Two-day giveaways (mid-week or weekend): $175 fee.
- Week-long giveaways: $500 fee.
- Payable via PayPal.
- Giveaway fee is discounted 50% for current display advertisers.
Baby Cheapskate giveaways typically earn 250 to 3000 entries. The number of entries your giveaway will receive depends on a number of factors, including type/value of prize offered and the timing of your giveaway. The better the prize, the more interested readers will be. Keep that in mind when deciding what you’d like to offer. Offering an accompanying coupon code will also generate interest.
Your product and company will be highlighted on Baby Cheapskate’s giveaway page. A short post announcing and linking to the giveaway will remain at the top of the home page for the duration of the giveaway. The giveaway will also be mentioned on Twitter and on Baby Cheapskate’s Facebook page. One entry per entrant via comment on the giveaway page.
- Baby Cheapskate will administer the giveaway and choose a winner randomly. We will then supply you with the winner’s information as needed. You cover shipping to the winner.
- Though Baby Cheapskate is happy to provide information about your product, the site does not publish product endorsements, sponsored posts, or reviews.
- Giveaway fees are payable via PayPal and are due before the giveaway runs.
- There is no need to send me a duplicate of the prize.
- Giveaway fee is waived for giveaways of quality, hand-made items for children or expecting parents (etsy.com shops, artists, craftspeople, etc.). The value of individual giveaway items must be $10 or more to qualify for a free giveaway.
Giveaway spots are limited and operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact me to learn more and/or schedule your giveaway.