Happy Black Friday! Enjoy this guide to saving big on Black Friday and beyond.
The posts I’ve linked to here will help you discover when and where to shop for the best deals as well as which toys are worth your hard-earned cash.
Start with a few basic tips:
- Early Shopper’s Guide to Holiday Savings: Tips to Help You Save Big
- How to Pick Toys with Staying Power [and Avoid the Duds]
- This Year’s Top Toys: Are They Any Good?
Find out what to expect on BF:
- Black Friday Ad Prices for Top Toys
- Baby Gear Deals for Black Friday: Jumperoo, Nautilus and More
- Kids Clothes Deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- How Amazon Does Black Friday 
These posts should help you determine if you’ve found a good deal:
And these posts should help if you just don’t know what to shop for.
You can find the best toys by age:
- Toys That Get Played With 2011: 5 to 6 Years
- Toys That Get Played with 2011: 4 to 5 years
- Toys That Get Played with 2011: 3 to 4 year
- Toys That Get Played With 2011: 25 to 36 Months
- Toys That Get Played With 2011: 13 to 24 months
- Toys that Get Played With 2011: 6 to 12 months
Or let your conscience be your guide:
- Top 10 Green Toys for Babies and Toddlers
- Top 10 Green Toys for Preschoolers [“Buy” Prices, Too]
- Etsy Faves and Craves: Toys for Gifting
- Red, White, Blue and For YOU: Top Toys Made in the USA
And these should help if you’re overwhelmed by the choices out there:
Whether you head out, or stay in on Black Friday, have fun! And remember, you can count on Baby Cheapskate to keep you informed about the best holiday shopping deals throughout the season!
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.