Each year I ask Baby Cheapskate which baby products made their lives easier that year. Thank you for your responses!
Here are the 12 great baby products that are tops with BC readers. I’ve linked to each product at Amazon or elsewhere so that you can find out more about it.
You’ll also find Buy-It-Now prices on the list.“Buy It Now” prices are what I consider “very good” prices on the item. They’re the best sale prices you can expect to find fairly regularly, based on records of previous sales. Don’t confuse these with the “lowest price ever” price. You may be able to beat this price if you happen onto a unusually great sale.
The items are listed in order of popularity. This year’s list features some old favorites as well as some new items. The Rock n Play, Nosefrieda, Ergo, and Aden + Anais blankets are multi-year performers, showing up repeatedly on BC’s Best Of lists since 2010.
- Rock and Play Sleeper (Buy-it-Now price: $43)
- Nosefrieda The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator (Buy-it-Now price: $14.50)
- Ergobaby Original Carrier (Buy-it-Now price: $95)
- Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddles (Buy-it-Now price: $9 per blanket)
- Halo SleepSack (Buy-it-Now price varies by type and size. Buy when they’re at least 30% off.)
- Summer Infant Swaddle Me Adjustable Infant Wrap (Buy-it-Now price: $7 per wrap)
- 4Moms Mamaroo (Buy-it-Now price: $175)
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Bassinet (Buy-it-Now price: $125)
- Baby K’Tan Baby Carrier (Buy-it-Now price: $48)
- Boppy Newborn Lounger (Buy-it-Now price: $27)
- Wubbanub (Buy-it-Now price: $9)
- My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow (Buy-it-Now price: $30)
See previous years’ lists:
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.