Yesterday I asked BC Facebook Fans to give me their nominations for “Best Baby Product of 2012.”
Over 170 fans responded. Here are 13 great baby products that made BC fans’ lives easier this year. I’ve linked to each product at Amazon or elsewhere so that you can find out more about it.
You’ll also find Buy-It-Now prices on the list.“Buy It Now” prices are what I consider “very good” prices on the item. They’re the best sale prices you can expect to find fairly regularly, based on records of previous sales. Don’t confuse these with the “lowest price ever” price. You may be able to beat this price if you happen onto a unusually great sale.
Items are listed roughly in order of popularity with the top three items coming in strongly ahead of the others. This year’s list features some old favorites as well as some new items. The Rock n Play, Nosefrieda, Ergo, and Aden + Anais blankets are multi-year performers, showing up repeatedly on the Best Of lists since 2010.
- Rock and Play Sleeper (Buy-it-Now price: $42). The winner by a HUGE margin.
- Ergobaby Original Carrier (Buy-it-Now price: $95)
- Nosefrieda The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator (Buy-it-Now price: $13)
- Wubbanub (Buy-it-Now price: $9)
- Halo Sleep Sack Swaddles (Buy-it-Now price: $17). A few colors are under BIN currently at Amazon.
- Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddles (Buy-it-Now price: $9 per blanket)
- TULA Baby Carrier (Buy-it-Now price: $149). First year on the list.
- Mama Roo Bouncer (Buy-it-Now price: $200 for the Classic). First year on the list.
- Snuza Baby Monitor (Buy-it-Now price: $93). First year on the list. Currently $92.88 at Amazon.
- Boppy pillow (Buy-it-Now price: $28 for the Bare Naked pillow).
- Woombie (Buy-it-Now price: $26)
- Jumperoo (Buy-it-Now price: $85 for the Rainforest Jumperoo)
- Moby Wrap (Buy-it-Now price: $38)
What would YOU add to the list?
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.