Whew, summer’s in full effect now, for usre. Hot enough for ya? Lucky for us July’s deals are forecasted to be pretty hot, too! Here are some that I expect to see next month:
- We kick off the month, of course, with 4th of July sales, and many are on now. You can see all of those in one place here.
- Watch for some deeeep discounts on outdoor toys at Target next week. Last year we saw 50% off select pools, Super Soakers and more.
- Target ran a 30% off school uniforms deal just after the July 4 holiday last year.
- Summer clothing and shoe clearance is officially in full swing. Expect deals to continue beyond the July 4th sales. Shop now for best selection, though.
- Shutterfly ran a 101-free-prints promo just after July 4 last year. Snapfish should offer penny prints around the same time, too.
- Disney Store took an extra 25% off clearance last year during the second week of the month. They offered an extra 40% off sale items for one day late in the month. Keep an eye out around the 20th or 21st.
- Target usually offers some great Cartwheel offers for maternity clothing during the first week of the month. Keep an eye out here.
- Amazon’s Prime Day is July 12 this year. Expect discounts for Prime Members on thousands of items with “count down” deals starting just after July 4. Walmart responded last year by offering their own “mega sale,” so keep an eye out for deals there, too.
- Watch for Petunia Pickle Bottom’s outlet sale just before mid-month. Save up to 60%.
- We’ll start to see more and more deals on outdoor toys as the season approaches the midpoint.
- We’ve already started to see deals on school uniforms, backpacks and lunch boxes (we go back to school here in about four weeks!). Those will continue through Labor Day with clearance on these items starting around the first of September.
- Look for big time Target baby department clearance starting early in the month. Later in July, around the twentieth or so, expect a coupon for an extra 20% off clearance in the baby and kid departments.
- The Children’s Place ran a Friends & Family Sale after the second week of the month last July.
- I expect that we’ll see some “Black Friday in July” sales around the 25th this month. Never too early to start thinking about the holidays, right? Sigh. Watch for them at Target, Step2 and other retailers
- Nordstrom’s Anniversay Sale should start just after mid-month. Last year I believe it started on the 17th.
- Shop tax-free for back to school. Many states’ tax holidays are the first or second weekend of the month (Georgia’s is August 1-2). Here’s a state-by-state list of sales tax holidays.
- Consignment stores start accepting fall clothing at the beginning of August. Time to cash in with last years’ winter clothes. Check out BC’s Guide to Consigning Kids Winter Clothing.
Note: BC Predicts information is based on previous years’ sales. Stores and brands don’t always repeat their sales, but they very often do.
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.