Here are some of the hot deals I expect to see in July:
- We kick off the month, of course, with 4th of July sales. You can see all of those in one place here.
- Summer clothing and shoe clearance is officially in full swing. Expect deals to continue beyond the July 4th sales. Shop now for best selection, though.
- We should see Tea Collection‘s Semi-Annual Sale any day now. Last year shoppers enjoyed 40% off.
- Watch for an extra 25% off clearance shoes at Stride Rite around the 4th or just after.
- Shutterfly ran a 101-free-prints promo just after July 4 last year. Snapfish should offer penny prints, too.
- Watch for BOGO FREE Baby Legs legwarmers during the second week of the month. It’s their birthday.
- Target offered 40% off maternity clothing during the second week of the month last year
- Lands End had 50% off swim items around miid-month last year.
- Carters.com ran a BOGO free sale at mid-month last year.
- Watch for Petunia Pickle Bottom’s outlet sale around mid-month.
- We’ll start to see more and more deals on outdoor toys as the season approaches the midpoint.
- We’ve already started to see deals on school uniforms, backpacks and lunch boxes (we go back to school here in about four weeks!). Those will continue through Labor Day with clearance on these items starting around the first of September.
- Look for big time Target baby department clearance starting early in the month.
- The Children’s Place ran a Friends & Family Sale on the 16th last year.
- I expect that we’ll see some “Black Friday in July” sales around the 25th this month. Never too early to start thinking about the holidays, right? Sigh. Watch for them at Target, Step2 and other retailers
- Last year BabyLegs wowed us with a Buy-one-get-three-free sale around week 3.
- Nordstrom’s Anniversay Sale should start around week three.
- I hope we see the American Girl sale again just after mid-month. Last year they had mini dolls at half off! Bitty Babies were $20 off.
- Disney Store ran a BOGO FREE sale during week four last year. It included PJs, swimsuits, toys, and more.
- See Kai Run ran a summer clearance sale at the end of July last year with up to 60% off.
- Shop tax-free for back to school. Many states’ tax holidays are the first or second weekend of the month (Georgia’s is August 1-2). Here’s a state-by-state list of sales tax holidays.
- Consignment stores start accepting fall clothing at the beginning of August. Time to cash in with last years’ winter clothes. Check out BC’s Guide to Consigning Kids Winter Clothing.
Note: BC Predicts information is based on previous years’ sales. Stores and brands don’t always repeat their sales, but they very often do.
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.