Here’s what you’ve go to look forward to in February, based on previous years’ sales and coupons. Think coupon codes, Presidents Day sales, and lots of great opportunities for buying second-hand stuff:
- Clearance deals on outerwear are still in full effect. You should be able to find coats for more than 50% off easily now.
- Expect more deals on last years’ baby gear styles as manufacturers continue to debut their 2016 models.
- Crazy 8‘s BOGO .88 sale started near the end of week one last year.
- Speaking of BOGO, Target had BOGO 50% off shoes last year during the first week of the month. I hope we’ll see that again this year.
- DisneyStore‘s Friends and Family Sale should start next week.
- Last year Amazon gave shoppers an extra 20% off clothing for the family during week two.
- Shutterfly issued a coupon for $15 off at $30 purchase a few days before Valentine’s Day last year. There were some pretty nice sales already running, too.
- Watch for one-day coupon codes on Valentine’s Day. In the past we’ve seen them at 6pm.com and elsewhere.
- Nordstrom should kick off a clearance sale shortly after Valentine’s Day. Look for deals on kids’ shoes.
- Presidents Day sales start during week two. Last year we saw 40% off at Shutterfly, 50% off at Carters, 20% to 30% off at Kohls, BOGO 40% off at Stride Rite, $10 off $50 at Lands’ End, and more. I’ll publish a roundup when they start.
- We should see free or penny prints from Snapfish and Shutterfly around Presidents’ Day.
- Lands’ End‘s Friends and Family sale should start during week three.
- Tea Collection usually runs a Friends and Family sale starting during the final week of the month.
- Winter clearance at consignment stores begins this month. Check in and stock up on warm clothing for next year!
- Consignment stores start buying spring and summer clothes. Take yours in and makes some extra cash!
- Consignment sales by churches and other organizations ramp up in early February. Look for steals on spring and summer clothing, shoes, gear, and more. To find a sale near you, check ConsignmentMommies.com or KidsConsignmentSales.com. And Check out my Shopping Secrets post to make the most of the sales.
This post may contain affiliate links. See BC's disclosure policy for more info.